Note: Each time you click this button, a new Inquiry record is created. Use the Portal link to return to a saved or submitted Inquiry.
1. Complete the Inquiry Form if you have never received a grant, or have not applied for a grant in the last 5 years
2. Complete and submit the Inquiry Form at any time during the year but no later than February 1, June 1 and September 1 to allow time for processing for the full application deadlines below.
3. Windgate will consider your inquiry and typically respond within two weeks
If your inquiry is approved, you will receive notice to complete a full application in the portal
If your inquiry is not approved, you will receive notice
4. If invited to apply, log into the portal and submit your application by one of our three deadlines: March 1, July 1 and October 1
5. Windgate will review your submitted application
6. If your application is approved, your request will be considered at our next Board meeting, typically in April, August or November
7. If your application is not approved we will notify you
8. We will let you know the outcome of the Board meeting typically within two weeks
9. Approved grant payments are normally sent via direct deposit approximately one week after your approved grant notification
10. Be prepared to submit a progress and/or final report on your grant - we will let you know what is required