Note: Each time you click this button, a new Application record is created. Use the Grantee Portal link at the top of this page to return to a saved or submitted Application.
Use this process if you have received a grant from us within the past 5 years
*Note: If you are a new Grant-seeker with Windgate Foundation, or have not applied for a grant within the last 5 years, you must submit an inquiry before proceeding with a full grant application.
1. Submit your application using the "Click Here to Apply" link at any time during the year but no later than one of our three grant application deadlines of March 1, July 1 and October 1
2. Windgate will review your submitted application
3. If your application is approved, your request will be considered at our next Board meeting, typically in April, August or November
4. If your application is not approved for the Board's agenda, we will notify you promptly
5. We will let you know the outcome of the Board meeting typically within two weeks of the meeting date
6. Approved payments are sent via direct deposit approximately one week after your approved grant notification.
7. Be prepared to submit a progress and/or final report on your grant. We will let you know what is required.